1. Using BestDooz.com
a. Who can use BestDooz.com
You may access and use our website, products and services only if you can form a binding contract with BestDooz.com, and only in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. When you create your user account on BestDooz.com, you must provide us with accurate and complete information. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and Conditions and bind the entity to these Terms and Conditions, and that you agree to these Terms and Conditions on the entity’s behalf. Some of our services may include products that may be software that is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically upgrade those Products, and these Terms and Conditions will also apply to such upgrades.
2. Your Content
a. Posting content
BestDooz.com allows you to post content, including photos, video advertisements, comments, and other materials. Anything that you upload, post or otherwise make available on our website is referred to as “User Content.” You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to BestDooz.com.
b. Acceptable Use Policy
BestDooz.com provides a platform to discover and share your favorite hair styles and an online marketing platform for paid advertisements (directory listings). To keep BestDooz.com running smoothly for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the website only in a manner consistent with the following policy.
You agree not to post User Content that:
- is sexually explicit or contains nudity, partial nudity or pornography;
- creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- contains any information or content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- infringes any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the website, any individual element within the BestDooz.com website, the BestDooz name, or other proprietary information, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of BestDooz.com, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of BestDooz.com or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by BestDooz.com or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the BestDooz.com Content;
- Attempt to access or search BestDooz.com, User Content or scrape or download User, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals on the website through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by BestDooz.com or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation using the system BestDooz.com contact function;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the website;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the website from other users of BestDooz.com without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
BestDooz.com reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove any User Content for any reason or for no reason, including User Content that BestDooz.com believes violates this Acceptable Use Policy or these Terms and Conditions. BestDooz.com may also permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a User account without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in BestDooz.com’s sole determination, a User violates any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy, our Termans and Conditions, or for no reason.
c. How BestDooz.com and other users can use your content
You grant BestDooz.com and its registered users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, link to, modify, perform, and distribute your User Content on BestDooz.com. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall restrict other legal rights BestDooz.com may have to User Content. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms and Conditions or our other policies.
d. How long we keep your content
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from BestDooz.com, we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
e. Feedback you provide
We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make BestDooz.com better. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
3. Copyright Policy
BestDooz.com respects the copyrights and trademark rights of others. Accounts with usernames, or any other content that misleads others or violates another’s trademark may be updated, transferred or permanently suspended.
If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark or infringing upon a copyright in any way on our site please contact us.
We care about the security and privacy of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, BestDooz.com cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
5. Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by BestDooz.com. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from BestDooz.com, you do so at your own risk and you agree that BestDooz.com will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
BestDooz.com may terminate or suspend your user account at any time, with or without cause or notice to you. Upon termination, you continue to be bound by Sections 2 and 6-12 of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BestDooz.com and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), in any way related to (a) your access to or use of our website, (b) your User Content, or (c) your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
The website and all included content are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
BestDooz.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our website that violates our Terms and Conditions. We do our best to monitor the content of our users to ensure the content is within the guidelines of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BESTDOOZ.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE BESTDOOZ.COM WEBSITE; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL BESTDOOZ.COM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED TWO HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $200.00).
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. We each agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in Franklin County, Ohio or the United States District Court for the Southern Ohio District, for any actions not subject to agreed upon arbitration..
Our website is controlled and operated from the United States, and we make no representations that they are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
11. General Terms
Notification Procedures and changes to these Terms. BestDooz.com reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you. By continuing to access or use the website after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the website.
Assignment. These Terms and Conditions, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by BestDooz.com without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
No Waiver. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and BestDooz.com’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.