Salon Marketing Tips for Success!
Easu Steps to Build Your Brand. Salon marketing tips and branding solutions at BestDooz.com for hair stylists, barbers and other beauty professionals.
- Create your own unique identity. Do your social media profiles have a consistent theme?
Create a logo, tag line, something that sets you apart and makes you memorable is #1 on our list of salon marketing tips.
- Review and Update Your Business Cards
Beyond creative, your branded cards must have key information (name, phone, services, hours, location, website, and profile names). Update them now if necessary.
- Get your own QR Code. Allow potential clients to save your contact and book appointments on the go.
- Watermark your photos posted on social media with your name, handle, city and state.
- Link your pages to each other so you can be followed on multiple platforms.
Get in front of potential clients searching for you
More Salon Marketing Tips
- Allow new clients to book online
- Submit your webpage to the major search engines
- Provide Google Maps and Directions
- Get existing clients to rate your service
- Register your own domain name
BestDooz is the perfect solution. Our salon marketing packages include everything above!
“With the BestDooz site I want to showcase my work as a barber and use the site to help be a platform for growth as a person as well as a barber. I plan to network with other professionals in the hair industry and with clients in my area, as well with visitors that want to keep their groomed look nice. I want to offer all the advantages of having a barber that’s apart of this network to my clients.” – Carrington Bure, Fort Wayne, IN
We’ll work hard to promote your salon or barbershop online and across social media.