Swayh Beauty offers microblading and permanent makeup services in Central Ohio. Microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing technique used to create hairlike strokes that fill in sparse or thinning brows. The procedure is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigment into the epidermis layer of the skin creating a very natural look.
April Cook-Richmond of Swayh Beauty also provides Ombre Brows. This is a semi-permanent powdered brow for clients who prefer fuller results than hair strokes but still very soft and fluffy. This procedure gives the perfect makeup affect starting lighter at the beginning of the brow fading darker and more crisp toward the tail. The effects are smudge-proof, waterproof and completely natural.
Results will last up to 1-3+ years depending on skin type, lifestyle & aftercare. All results vary.
Book your appointment today. We’re located at 2020 Brice Road, in Suite 120.
Please note! You May NOT Be a candidate If any of the following applies to you:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetic-Uncontrolled diabetes will cause you to heal slowly (A Doctor’s clearance is required)
- Epileptic OR have seizures of any type
- Sick with cold/flu or any other Viral diseases/infections
- Used Accutane in the past year
- Organ transplant
- Autoimmune disorders (compromised immune system)
- Botox in the past 2 months (You must wait until your muscles are completely relaxed)
- Currently or have undergone Chemotherapy or Radiation therapy in the past 6 months. (A Doctor’s clearance is required)
- Skin conditions or irritations such as Psoriasis, eczema, rashes, sunburn, etc on or near the brow area
- History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
- Use topical steroids on your brow
- Chemical peel within the past month
- Suffer from Hemophilia
- Taking immune suppressing medications
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or poor general health
- Slow to heal
- If you have allergic reactions to makeup
- If you have extremely sensitive skin, contact me at 614-620-9520 to schedule a patch test.